International City Theatre offers a wide range of partnership opportunities for businesses. Our approach allows all corporate partners, from family-owned businesses to emerging startups to global corporations, to make a positive and lasting impact on our diverse Long Beach community and throughout Southern California.
Corporate philanthropy and support from corporate foundations are a cornerstone of ICT's corporate giving program. These generous grants can be designated to a variety of programming that supports ICT's nonprofit mission. Our carefully curated slate of education programs reach thousands of students, young adults, families, and seniors every year providing accessibility that allows underserved groups to attend theatre.
Corporate sponsorship allows businesses to align with a particular ICT production, program, or event.
Opportunities for Sponsorship Include:
- Mainstage productions (or even a full season)
- ENCORE, ICT's annual fundraising gala
- PACT - ICT's third-grade, in-school, sequential learning program
- Free Saturday Family Theatre - an introduction to live theatre for
children and their parents
- Students to Stage - enables culturally underserved youth to attend
- Internships for production or administration
- Senior Outreach Program - provides complimentary transportation and theatre tickets to local, low-income seniors
benefits of corporate giving include:
- acknowledgment in all our printed programs
- Wall of Honor website listing
- targeted recognition
- exclusive ticket offers
The Impact of Your Gift Could Be Doubled!
Bank of America Foundation
Bank of the West
Barclays Capital, Inc.
Berkshire Property Advisors LLC
Blue Cross Blue Shield
California Bank & Trust
Callaway Golf Co.
Capital Group Companies
Charles Schwab & Co.
DirecTV Group, Inc.
Dow Chemical Co.
Eileen Fisher, Inc.
Farmers Financial Group
General Mills Corp.
Hachette Book Group
Harley-Davidson Motor Co.
The Irvine Company
J.P. Morgan Chase
John Hancock Financial Services
Levi Strauss & Co.
Mazda North America, Inc.
Neiman Marcus Group, Inc.
Oppenheimer Funds, Inc.
Pacific Life Insurance
Southern California Edison
T. Rowe Price, Inc.
Tiffany & Co.
UBS Investment Bank & Global Assets
Walt Disney Co.